Alan Cross shared some interesting stats from Neilsen Canada’s final version of their musical state-of-the-union for the mid-point of 2016. Here are some highlights…
- 93% of Canadians listen to music. It makes you wonder what the other 7% are up to.
- 96% of Millennials listen to music. Again, what’s going on with that last 4%?
- About half the population (53%) listens to music via a smartphone in a typical week. When it comes to Millennials, that number jumps to 79%.
- Millennials listen to about 32 hours’ worth of music every week, up from 24 last year.
- People who stream listen to the most music: 44 hours a week. That takes up one-quarter of all the hours in a week.
CLICK HERE to see more stats…