So it’s that time of year again…the time of year where everyone who has a blog posts a list of something from the previous year. Always being one to jump on band-wagons, over the next couple of days I will be posting some lists of my own. Feel free to comment, agree or disagree. Let me know what you think!
Best Albums Of 2015
I was shocked by how many albums I actually enjoyed this year. And I am talking albums, not just 2-3 songs off an album, but the whole thing (well maybe in some cases 9 out of 10 tracks). I actually had a hard time narrowing it down to a Top 10, but at the same time while trying to sort out a Top 10 I also came across a handful of disappointments too…but that’s a list for another post. Now, my list of Best Albums from 2015
- Bring Me The Horizon “That’s The Spirit”
- All That Remains “The Order Of Things”
- Saint Asonia “Saint Asonia”
- Of Mice And Men “Restoring Force: Full Circle”
- Art Of Anarchy “Art Of Anarchy”
- Ghost B.C. “Meliora”
- The Darkness “Last Of Our Kind”
- Annihilator “Suicide Society”
- Breaking Benjamin “Dark Before Dawn”
- Coheed and Cambria “The Color Before The Sun”
If you are surprised by some albums listed above, you’re not the only one. If you would’ve asked me last year if I was looking forward to new albums from The Darkness, Coheed and Cambria or Annihilator, I honestly would’ve told you I could careless about those releases…but that’s one of the things I love about music, you never know when something will surprise you and stick with you.